This notice regulates the use of the website www.grupobynsa.com, which is the property of BYNSA MASCOTAS, S.L. (hereinafter referred to as BYNSA).
By browsing the BYNSA website you become a USER of the same and, as such, you fully accept without reservation all of the conditions published in this legal notice. You are informed that said conditions may change without prior notice from BYNSA; in this case, these conditions will be published and notification of the same given with as much notice as possible.
In view of the above, it is recommended that you read its contents carefully if you wish to use the information and services offered on this website.
The user is also obliged to use the web site correctly in accordance with current legislation, good faith, public order, uses of traffic and this Legal Notice, and will be liable to BYNSA or third parties for any losses or damages caused as a consequence of non-compliance with said obligation.
Any use other than that authorised is expressly prohibited, with BYNSA able to deny or rescind access to and use of the website at any time.
In accordance with Law 34/2002 of 11 July on services for the information society and electronic commerce, BYNSA informs you that:
- Its company name is: BYNSA MASCOTAS, S.L.
- Its trading name is: BYNSA.
- Its CIF is: B98132830.
- Its registered address is: POLIGONO INDUSTRIAL LA NORIA - EL VADILLO, S/N - 50730 EL BURGO DE EBRO - ZARAGOZA (SPAIN).
- It is recorded as entry no. 2 on sheet Z-49471 in section, folio 125 in tome 3,749 held at the Mercantile Registry of ZARAGOZA (Zaragoza).
Please use the contact details below if you wish to get in touch with us:
- Phone: 976104770.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
All notifications and correspondence between users and BYNSA shall be deemed effective, for all purposes, when conducted via either of the channels described above.
3. CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE
The website and its services are open to all and free of charge. However, BYNSA can make use of the some of the services offered on its website conditional on prior completion of the corresponding form.
The user guarantees the authenticity and timeliness of all data provided to BYNSA, and will be solely responsible for false or inaccurate statements contained therein.
The user specifically agrees to make appropriate use of content and services of BYNSA and not to use them for the following purposes, among others:
- To disseminate illegal, pornographic, racist, xenophobic or offensive content or content that, in general, is contrary to the law and public order.
- To introduce onto the network computer viruses or carrying out actions that are liable to change, spoil, interrupt or generate errors or damage in electronic documents, data or physical and software systems of BYNSA or of third persons; or to cause an impediment to the access of other users to the website and to its services by means of the massive consumption of the computer resources by means of which BYNSA provides its services.
- To attempt to gain access to the e-mail accounts of other users or to restricted areas of the computer systems of BYNSA or of third parties and, where applicable, extract information.
- Infringe intellectual or industrial property rights, or breach the confidentiality of the information of BYNSA or of third parties.
- To steal the identity of another user.
- To reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or otherwise publicly communicate, transform or modify the Content, except with the express written authorisation of the holder of the corresponding rights or if it is permitted by law.
- To compile data for advertising purposes and send advertising of any type and communications for sales purposes or for any commercial purpose without submitting a request or securing consent in advance.
All contents of this website, such as text, photographs, graphs, images, icons, technology and software, as well as its graphic design and source codes, constitute a work the property of BYNSA. Under no circumstances may any of the exploitation rights of the aforesaid, other than that which is strictly necessary for the correct use of the website, be transferred to the user.
In short, those users who gain access to this website will be able to view the contents and, where applicable, make private authorised copies as long as the elements reproduced are not subsequently ceded to third parties or installed on servers connected to networks, or are subject to any kind of exploitation.
Similarly, all trademarks, trade names or logos of any type that appear on the website are the property of BYNSA, without this use or access being seen as attributing any right over them to the user.
The distribution, modification, transfer and public communication of the content and any other act that has not been expressly authorised by the holder of the operating rights are prohibited.
The establishment of a hyperlink does not imply the existence of relationship between BYNSA and the owner of the website on which it is established, nor the acceptance and approval of its content or services by BYNSA.
BYNSA is not responsible for the use made by each user of the materials made available on this website or for the actions performed based on the same.
3.1 EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND OF RESPONSIBILITY IN ACCESS AND USE
The contents of this website are of a general nature and its aim is merely to provide information. No guarantee is given of access to all contents or of their thoroughness, correctness, validity or accuracy, or of their suitability or usefulness for a specific purpose.
To the extent permitted by law, BYNSA has no responsibility for losses or damages of any nature caused by:
- The inability to access the website or the lack of truthfulness, accuracy, completeness and/or timeliness of the content, as well as the existence of vices and defects of all types of content transmitted, disseminated, stored or made available which it has accessed through the website or the services offered.
- The presence of viruses or other elements in content that could produce disturbances in computer systems, electronic documents or user data.
- Failure to comply with laws, good faith, public order, uses of traffic and this Legal Notice as a consequence of the incorrect use of the website. In particular, and by way of example, BYNSA does not take responsibility for any actions of third parties that violate intellectual and industrial property rights, company secrets, personal honour, personal/family intimacy or personal image rights, as well as laws with regard to unfair competition and illegal advertising.
BYNSA also accepts no liability for any information that can be found outside this website, and which is not directly managed by our webmaster. The function of the links which are present is exclusively to inform the user of the existence of other information sources that can increase the content offered by this website. BYNSA does not guarantee or accept responsibility for the operation or accessibility of linked websites; nor does it suggest, invite or recommend visiting them and will not, therefore, be responsible for results obtained by visiting these sites. BYNSA is not responsible for the creation of hyperlinks by third parties.
3.2 PROCEDURE IN THE EVENT OF UNLAWFUL ACTIVITIES
In the event that a user or third party considers that there are facts or circumstances that reveal the illegal nature of the use of any content and/or the execution of any unlawful activity on the websites included or accessible via the website, they must inform BYNSA, identifying themselves and specifying the alleged unlawful activity.
The administrative information provided through this website shall not replace the legal announcement of laws, regulations, plans, general provisions and acts to be published officially in the official bulletins of public administrations, which constitute the sole instrument that certifies its authenticity and contents. The information available on this website must be understood as a guide without legal validity.
4. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION
The current conditions will be governed by current Spanish legislation.
The language used will be Spanish.